In September 2022, we will be back with Oslo Business Forum — and already more than 80% of the tickets are sold out.
“There’s still 4 months to go until the event but already 80% of the tickets are sold. It seems that our customers are eager to gather with us in Oslo in September. We are humbled, thankful, and excited! Also, I want to emphasize that we are already in the works of making this our greatest production so far”, summarizes Christoffer, CEO of Oslo Business Forum.
On 21-22 September, 3,000 leaders from around the world will get together in Oslo to focus on Future-Focused Leadership.
8 top experts have been confirmed for the lineup:
- Yuval Noah Harari – Bestselling author of Sapiens and Homo Deus
- Steve Wozniak – Co-founder of Apple
- Amy Edmondson – #1 business thinker in the world, a pioneer in psychological safety
- Carla Harris – Named to Fortune Magazine's "The 50 Most Powerful Executives in America”
- Martin Lindström – Branding & Business Culture Expert and bestselling author
- Nassim Taleb – World-Renowned Statistician and Bestselling Author
- Dr. Zoe Chance – Award-winning Professor at Yale and Expert on Persuasion
- Lise Klaveness – President of the Football Association of Norway
…and more speakers will join the lineup soon!
To learn more about the event, check the Oslo Business Forum 2022 event website.
Join us in September at Oslo Business Forum 2022: Future-Focused Leadership. Sign up now to secure your spot!