The Swedish economist, best-selling author and one of the most influential thinkers in the world will be joining the board of directors in Oslo Business Forum.
Kjell Nordström will be joined by Steffen Dyre Hansen, Anniken Fjelberg and William Wolfram in order to support the ambitious growth strategy in Oslo Business Forum.
- Our ambition is to become one of the most significant business conferences in the world by 2025. In order to reach that goal, we need the best people in every seat. We are very proud to announce our new board members, which we believe will help us reach those goals, says Christoffer Omberg, CEO & Co-founder of Oslo Business Forum.
Besides Kjell Nordström, the board of directors will consist of the following external board members:
- Steffen Dyre Hansen: CEO & Co-founder at The Assessment Company, which he founded in November 2014 together with his brother. The Company is a management consulting company specialising in identifying capability gaps in organisations, development programs for teams/individuals and management audits/selection processes.
- Anniken Fjelberg: Have worked with strategic branding, large design processes and communication for the last 25 years. A serial entrepreneur and started her first company, Dinamo Design, in 2001, followed by the creative coworking space 657 Oslo (2012), the communications agency Superblaise (2013) and the mentoring application SprinterWing (2018). Now CEO of Identio.
- William Wolfram: Founded, owned and ran several profitable businesses - including DealDash (taking it from $0 to $60M a year of revenue), Total Trivia (taking it from $0 to $10M a year of revenue) and Galton Voysey. In 2013, William became the youngest ever winner of the EY World Entrepreneur of the Year National Prize for Finland.
Hans-Peter Siefen (Co-founder and Group CEO of Nordic Business Forum) will step in as a chairman. He will take over the role from Marius Røed Wang, co-founder of Oslo Business Forum, who will continue as a board member in Oslo Business Forum.
While our company welcomes the new members to the board, we also want to warmly thank Aslak de Silva and Tor Haugnes for all their time and effort in developing Oslo Business Forum over the past years as board members.
- Aslak and Tor have had a significant impact on Oslo Business Forum. They have both contributed in a great way for multiple years and we stay forever thankful for that. We will however continue to work closely with both Aslak and Tor on an operational level and look forward to that, says Omberg.
Oslo Business Forum’s next conference will take place on September 29, 2021.