By being a part of the Ambassadors Program you will receive..
- Tailored training - joint sessions & dedicated training for your specific task(s)
- Unique work experience in an international business conference for thousands of business executives & decision-makers
- Great networking among fellow students and OBF colleagues
- A diploma/certificate of your work contribution
- Digital access to recordings of all keynotes from OBF 2022 for 90 days after the conference
We are looking for students who...
- Are flexible, proactive and burn for outstanding customer service
- Are willing to learn & grow
- Have a positive attitude and embrace challenges!
- Love teamwork
- Moreover, all students need to have and wear an OBF seminar outfit of their own with the following specifications: black suit, white, long-sleeved shirt and black shoes.
(OBF will additionally provide the needed accessories to complement the seminar outfit – a scarf or a bowtie and a handkerchief).
- Can make themselves available in person for the following training sessions, preparations, and event execution days:
- Tuesday, September 6: OBF Training Day 1 (17:00 - 22:00)
- Tuesday, September 13: OBF Training Day 2 (15:00 - 21:00)
- Thursday, September 15: OBF Training Day 3 (16:00 - 20:00)
- September 19-22 (all day): Event days at Nova Spektrum, Lillestrøm
The deadline is June 13, 2022 at 23:59.
«I strongly believe that your network is your net worth, so making relationships is the key to career growth - this program is a great way to start building that.»
Former Head of Communication