Seth Godin is the author of 18 books that have been bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 35 languages and have changed the way people think about marketing and work. He writes about the post-industrial revolution, the way ideas spread, marketing, quitting, leadership and most of all, changing everything.
Seth Godin is the author of 19 books. Also, his most recent book This is Marketing, was an instant bestseller in countries around the world.
In 2013, Seth was one of just three professionals inducted into the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame. In May 2018, he was inducted into the Marketing Hall of Fame as well. He might be the only person in both.
Though renowned for his writing and speaking, Seth also founded two companies, Squidoo and Yoyodyne (acquired by Yahoo!).
What you'll learn from Seth
- Build a framework for creating products/services people really want
- Stand out in an overcrowded marketplace
- Use the power of story-telling
- Forge meaningful connections in the digital age
- Do work that changes people and leaves a lasting impact