Dr. Dambisa Moyo is a pre-eminent thinker, who influences key decision-makers in strategic investment and public policy. She currently serves on the boards of Barclays Bank, Seagate Technology, Chevron Corporation, Barrick Gold, and 3M Company. She previously worked at the World Bank and Goldman Sachs before becoming an author and international public speaker. She has written four New York Times bestselling books, with the most recent, “Edge of Chaos: Why Democracy Is Failing to Deliver Economic Growth – and How to Fix It,” published in 2018. Dambisa holds a Doctorate in economics from Oxford University, a Master’s degree from Harvard University.
Moyo’s tweets paint a vivid picture of a brainiac academic in high demand. The former Goldman Sachs economist seems permanently in a global whirl of speaking engagements and board meetings.
Dambisa Moyo has written 'Dead Aid', an indictment of the development industry for creating destructive aid dependency in Africa.
20 remarkable visionaries who are flexing their muscles in business and finance, politics and justice, science and the arts.
What you'll learn from Moyo
- The prospects for the global economy in the post pandemic era
- Estimates and forecast on economics and financial effects of the COVID-19 crisis
Join the OBF Leadership Platform
- Work From Home Lectures: Weekly lectures from world class speakers. Includes the best recordings from Oslo Business Forum throughout history, Q&As and more.
- Monthly Live Webinars: Interact and learn from the best speakers in the world. Discuss with peers, ask questions to the speakers and get professional refill.
- Live Stream from Oslo Business Forum: Live broadcast from Oslo Business Forum and Nordic Business Forum in September. Recordings available for 90 days.