Speakers Team Leader
A large part of the attendee experience of Oslo Business Forum is influenced by the various Norwegian and international speakers and entertainers performing at the conference throughout the day, across all of our stages.
As a Speakers Team Leader, you will be given the responsibility to make sure our speakers have everything they need throughout their conference experience. This includes following up on them and their agencies, coordinating transportation, hotels, and other relevant tasks. Moreover, general responsibility areas include:
- Preparing speakers for their keynote sessions through briefing calls
- Planning smaller logistical tasks related to the speakers’ visit, including transportation logistics and hospitality
- Managing a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) who will be responsible for the speakers during their visit
- Conduct training sessions for said team
- Planning the details of the Backstage Area for speakers
We are looking for you who...
- Are flexible, proactive, and burn for outstanding customer service
- Genuinely enjoy learning and self-development
- Can embrace and adapt to change
- Have a positive attitude and accept challenges!
- Enjoy teamwork
- Can dedicate weeks 38 and 39 to the execution of the conference
- Is fluent in English - written and spoken
- Has a Class B Driver’s License
- Has participated at Oslo Business Forum 2022 before as an Ambassador (volunteer)
The Application must contain (max. 1 page):
- Birthdate and year of birth
- Study program
- A text explaining why you are interested in becoming a part of the team
- Describing experiences and abilities that may be relevant for the position, indicating why you would be a good fit for the position
- Whether you have participated as an Ambassador in the past
- A confirmation of the following:
- Driver’s License
- Your availability in weeks 33-39
- Your English skills
- Contact information
Please remember to include your CV as well.
Deadline: Tuesday the 11th of April 23:59.
Former Speaker Team Leader
"Personally, I felt that I grew a lot - the experience taught me how I can organize my time better and how I can be as efficient as possible. I learned how to communicate constructively within a team and gained a lot of knowledge in how the conference industry works. My experience was also quite attractive on the CV, and I was asked about OBF and my experience in interviews, which led to my job as an Event and Meeting Consultant at Radisson Hotel Group."