Leading Out Of Adversity
Wednesday 13th of May, 10:00-11:00, Norwegian time (CET)
This webinar is in collaboration with:
The ongoing COVID-19 crisis has already changed how most businesses operate. The implications of this crisis are likely to be long-lasting, and will cause new businesses and new business models to emerge.
Reeves will give insights on:
- Why crisis always contain opportunities
- The average company generates less value In downturns but 14% of companies flourish
About Martin Reeves:
Martin Reeves is a Senior Partner and Managing Director in the New York office of BCG and Chairman of the BCG Henderson Institute, BCG’s think tank on business strategy.
- Currently leading research on winning the '20s
- Author of 'Your Strategy Needs a Strategy' (HBR Press)
- Triple first class MA degree in natural sciences from Cambridge University
- MBA from Cranfield School of Management
This webinar is co-hosted by: