The connected company rises along with Data and AI
Thursday 15th of October, 10:00-10:45, Norwegian time (CET)
Join our webinar with Tuomas Syrjänen, the co-founder and Chief AI Officer of Futurice. In the webinar, we will go through how data and innovation have been taken from a C-level promise to operational reality, and the key learnings along the way.
In the webinar, you will learn more about:
- The different roles in overcoming the problems, from board to front-line.
- The key challenges we are facing and how to overcome these.
- How we have cut this complex topic into focus areas and started action to turn our vision into reality.
About Tuomas Syrjänen:
- Co-founder of Futurice, a global business with a turnover of €50m euros employing 500 people
- Has shaped Futurice’s non hierarchical culture of trust, transparency, freedom and responsibility.
- Tuomas now has a new role heading up the company’s AI initiatives aimed at enabling clients to exploit the full potential of AI and machine learning.
This is a collaboration between: