Scott Galloway is a Professor of Marketing at NYU Stern School of Business where he teaches Brand Strategy and Digital Marketing to second-year MBA students and is the author of the Digital IQ Index ®, a global ranking of prestige brands' digital competence.
In 2012, Professor Galloway was named "One of the World's 50 Best Business School Professors" (Poets & Quants).
Scott Galloway is the New York Times Bestselling author of 'The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google'.
Galloway has founded 9 firms, including L2, Red Envelope, and Prophet, a global brand strategy consultancy with 250+ professionals.
The Four Horsemen Post-Corona
- The implications of Coronavirus on society, the markets, and business
- Through the lens of the Four (Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google) Scott unpacks how industries including retail, media, healthcare, and technology will be impacted
- Highlights winners and losers that will emerge post-Corona
Global Leaders of Tomorrow
Professor Galloway was elected to the World Economic Forum's "Global Leaders of Tomorrow," which recognizes 100 individuals under the age of 40 "whose accomplishments have had impact on a global level."
Professor Galloway has served on the board of directors of Eddie Bauer (Nasdaq: EBHI), The New York Times Company (NYSE: NYT), Gateway Computer, and Berkeley's Haas School of Business. He received a BA from UCLA and an MBA from UC Berkeley.
Send in your questions here!
Join the OBF Leadership Platform
- Work From Home Lectures: Weekly lectures from world class speakers. Includes the best recordings from Oslo Business Forum throughout history, Q&As and more.
- Monthly Live Webinars: Interact and learn from the best speakers in the world. Discuss with peers, ask questions to the speakers and get professional refill.
- Live Stream from Oslo Business Forum: Live broadcast from Oslo Business Forum and Nordic Business Forum in September. Recordings available for 90 days.